Income Tax Reduction &
Estate Tax Elimination
Join us for an exclusive presentation
ROM supporters are invited to attend an exclusive presentation by financial expert Keith Thomson on how to save money while estate planning.
You will learn how:
- To minimize or even Eliminate Taxes on your estate.
- To Avoid Double Taxation on your “Red” retirement accounts.
- To Bypass paying upfront Capital Gains Taxes when selling your investments.
- To convert assets into an Income You Can’t Outlive and leave a Lasting Legacy.
- Our government Wants you to save taxes and Leave More to your estate!
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Registration 18:30 pm | Presentation 19:00–20:00 pm
Royal Ontario Museum
Weston Entrance, RBC Glass Room
100 Queen’s Park, Toronto, ON Canada M5S 2C6
To ensure your seat, please contact us at 416.586.5865 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“One of the best presentations I’ve seen. Simplicity off the charts.”
– M. Berger
“Very clear, well presented and inspirational; didn’t talk down to us, and not too complicated, minimum jargon!”
- P. Cleverley
“Very enlightening. A simple, straightforward walk through quite a complicated process. Advice not to be ignored.”
- E. & D. Preston
“As a Certified General Accountant and a licensed mutual fund/life insurance representative, even I learned much new information!”
- E. Hallot
“Keith opened my eyes to a new way of estate planning.”
- N. Thomson