Open Tuesday – Sunday: 10:00 am to 5:30 pm
Open on Statutory Holidays
When you book timed-tickets, you reserve your spot to explore ROM, including our most popular galleries and exhibitions, without ever feeling rushed or crowded.
Timed-tickets can be booked online here or in person at the Museum. Either way, reserving ahead is the best guarantee for having a great ROM experience.
Members enjoy even more access. Learn more: Become a Member today.
|General Admission||General Admission + Fantastic Beasts™: The Wonder of Nature|
|Child ages 4-14||$14.00||$21.00|
|Senior ages 65+||$18.00||$29.00|
|Student with valid student card||$18.00||$29.00|
|Youth ages 15-19||$18.00||$29.00|
CityPASS & Promotions
Spend less, Experience more. See Toronto's top 5 attractions, hand-picked and packaged together at a 38% savings.
- Includes Royal Ontario Museum, CN Tower, Casa Loma, Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada and your choice of Toronto Zoo OR Ontario Science Centre.
- Visit the attractions at your own pace, in any order, over a 9-day period.
- Purchase CityPASS online for immediate, paperless mobile delivery.
- A timed-ticket is required. First, buy CityPASS online. Next, follow the link on your purchase confirmation or click here to reserve your visit date & time.
|Child (4-12 years)||$72.92 (+HST)||$107|
Use PRESTO or Ride GO Transit & Save
Valid until March 31, 2023. Cannot be used with other promotions.
The Museum’s mission is to create an open, inclusive and welcoming place for all to enjoy.
Complimentary admission (all visitors)
Daphne Cockwell Gallery dedicated to First Peoples art & culture. Free-of-charge every day, this gallery of Indigenous history, stories, culture, and artwork is accessible via our Weston Queen's Park entrance and is free to all guests during opening hours.
Complimentary & discounted admission (individuals, communities and groups)
Canadian Military personnel and Veterans:
- Receive 20% off regular admission year-round
- Receive free admission for the week surrounding Remembrance Day (excluding Monday when the Museum is closed) and 20% off for family and friends
- Online tickets can be booked directly through cfappreciation.ca
ROM’s Community Access Network (ROMCAN) is ROM’s commitment to removing financial, social, and cultural barriers to access for our diverse communities. For group visits, please complete the application form at www.rom.on.ca/romcan.
ROMCAN also facilitates the following options for individuals to obtain free General Admission to ROM.
Check-in at the admissions desk on arrival at the museum.
- Free Tuesdays for Post-Secondary Students: present your student ID for admission; valid for full-time students attending a Canadian college or university
- Indigenous Peoples
- Attendants supporting persons with disabilities receive free admission to the level of admission purchased by the person they are supporting
- Toronto Public Library Museum + Arts Pass : present your MAP pass for admission; each pass is valid for a maximum of four (4) visitors
- Institute for Canadian Citizenship Canoo program: present the Canoo app on your phone for admission; Canoo membership provides new Canadians (18+) in their first five years of permanent residence, or first year of citizenship, with free General Admission for themselves and up to four (4) dependant minors
WeChat Pay, Alipay and Union Pay
ROM accepts WeChat Pay, Alipay and Union Pay.