The Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) is located in the city of Toronto, one of North America’s largest, most diverse and exciting urban centres. The ROM is a must-see Toronto attraction, but there are many other things to see and do in this great city!
We hope this information will help you plan your next trip to Toronto. More information can be found on the Tourism Toronto website, or download Ontario's Provincial Attraction Interactive Guide (PDF).
- Toronto is home to more than 100 cultures
- Toronto is Canada's largest city, with a population of 5.5 million in the Greater Toronto Area
- Toronto is the fifth largest city in North America, after Mexico City, New York, Los Angeles and Chicago
- As the capital of Ontario, Toronto is the seat of government for Canada’s most populous province and is the industrial and business centre for the country
English and French are the official languages of Canada. ROM Visitor Guide brochures are available in English and French.
Where to Stay
- Chelsea Hotel Toronto
- Holiday Inn Toronto Bloor Yorkville
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville
- Residence Inn Downtown Toronto
- The Hazelton Hotel
- The King Edward Hotel
Navigate downtown Toronto using the Toronto Transit Commission’s (TTC) network of subways, buses and streetcars.
More information on transportation.
Or, jump on a tour vehicle for the ultimate convenience:
Save 46% on admission to Toronto's five best attractions for one low price! With CityPASS, you'll skip most ticket lines and have nine days to use all the tickets beginning the day of your first attraction visit.
Toronto CityPASS is available for sale at the ROM, or purchase your booklet or e-ticket now for the same low price at citypass.com.
Bring your group to the ROM for an unforgettable experience! Group visits to the ROM are available at reduced rates for a minimum of 20 paid guests. Make your group event even more memorable by adding fun activities such as a guided tour, scavenger hunt, private lecture, or group lunch. For more information contact ROM Group Sales at 416.586.5801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.