Inspire your toddler's imagination and sense of discovery as you explore the ROM's collection of art, history, and nature through the eyes of a child.
Bring your child on an eight-week sensory adventure as you tour galleries with our early learning instructors, and join them in creative play-based activities, and social interaction in a classroom setting. Meet other parents, caregivers, and children and engage your child in interactive learning for life.
- For children ages 2 to 4, accompanied by an adult.
- Siblings of participants under 2 years old welcome free of charge.
- 8 week sessions with classes offered on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: morning classes are 9:30am - 11:30am & afternoon classes are 1:00pm - 3:00pm.
- Saturday: morning class is 9:30am - 11:30am & afternoon class is 1:30pm - 3:30pm.
- Pre-registration is required. Limited space is available.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- $200 per child; $180 per child for ROM Members.
Mark your calendar for the following session dates:
Tuesdays, October 9 - November 27
Saturdays, October 13 - December 1
Wednesdays, January 9 - February 27
Saturdays, January 12 - March 2 (excludes February 16 - 7 weeks only)
Spring 2019 Sessions:
Tuesdays, April 2 - May 21
Wednesdays, April 3 - May 22
Saturdays, April 6 - June 8 (excludes April 20 & May 18)
For program updates join our email list.
"Such a wonderful program – my daughter and I have a great time together!"
"The lessons are always at the right level so my son retains the information and is eager to share it with others."
"Great for the kids – and I enjoyed it myself... so much I became a ROM member!"
ROM Children's & Family programs aim to be accessible to all participants, regardless of their learning styles or abilities and we offer upon request a variety of communication supports and accessible formats. To discuss your specific learning needs or to request accommodations, please call us at 416.586.5797, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with at least three weeks advance notice. Our staff will work with you to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience.