- The Main Library maintains a chronology of exhibitions held at the ROM between 1934 and August 2012. The title and call number (in italics) of the exhibition catalogue, if published, can be found following the exhibition entry.
ROM Magazine / Rotunda Indexes, 1968-2009
ROM Annual Reports
- 1949-1950 (pdf)
- 1950-1951 (pdf)
- 1951-1952 (pdf)
- 1952-1953 (pdf)
- 1953-1954 (pdf)
- 1954-1955 (pdf)
- 1956-1957 (pdf)
- 1957-1958 (pdf)
More recent annual reports (1999/2000 onwards) can be viewed at: http://www.rom.on.ca/en/about-us/reports-policy
- The ROM Library Guide to Primary Sources on Fashion Plates provides a list of major resources, print or electronic, that are available at and through the ROM Library.
H.H. Mu Far Eastern Library Collection
- This LibGuide highlights the H.H. Mu Far Eastern Library's collection on the art and archaeology of Asia & Ancient Egypt, with study guides for each geographical sub-region in which the Library specializes.
- The ROM Library, in partnership with the University of Toronto Libraries, has digitized some of the Museum's publications and made them available to the public through the Internet Archives.
- Since October 2011, the ROM Library has been digitizing images from its rare book collections, uploading them to the Flickr website, thus making them available to researchers around the world.