Inspire your toddler's imagination and sense of discovery as you explore the ROM's collection of art, history, and nature through the eyes of a child.
Bring your child on an eight-week sensory adventure as you tour galleries with our early learning instructors, and join them in creative play-based activities, and social interaction in a classroom setting. Meet other parents, caregivers, and children and engage your child in interactive learning for life.
- For children ages 2 to 4, accompanied by an adult.
- Siblings of participants under 2 years old welcome free of charge.
- Classes are offered on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
- Classes run on Tuesdays & Wednesdays in the mornings (9:30 am - 11:30 am) and afternoons (1:00 pm - 3:00 pm)
- Classes run on Saturdays in the mornings (9:30 am - 11:30 am) and afternoons (1:30 pm - 3:30 pm)
- Cost of an 8 week session: $200 per child; $180 per child for ROM Members.
- Pre-registration is required. Limited space is available. Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Mark your calendar for the following session dates:
Tuesdays, October 11 - November 29
Saturdays, October 15 - December 3
Wednesdays, January 11 - March 1
*Saturdays, January 14 - March 4 *7 weeks only
Tuesdays, April 4 - May 23
Wednesdays, April 5 - May 24
Saturdays, April 1 - June 3 (excludes April 15 & May 20)
- "The staff are the most lovely, dedicated and knowledgeable group of people in Toronto children's programming. Their passion for the Museum and it's programs are infectious. We are forever ROM supporters now!
- "Such a wonderful program – my daughter and I have a great time together!"
- "The lessons are always at the right level so my son retains the information and is eager to share it with others."
- "Great for the kids – and I enjoyed it myself... so much I became a ROM member!"
ROM Children's & Family programs aim to be accessible to all participants, regardless of their learning styles or abilities and we offer upon request a variety of communication supports and accessible formats. To discuss your specific learning needs or to request accommodations, please call us at 416.586.5797, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with at least three weeks advance notice. Our staff will work with you to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience.
Inspire your child’s imagination and sense of discovery as you explore the ROM’s collection of art, history, and nature through the eyes of a child. Bring your child on a eight-wee