Inspire your toddler's imagination and sense of discovery as you learn how to explore the ROM's collections of art, history, and nature through the eyes of a child.
- For children ages 2 to 4, accompanied by an adult.
- Younger siblings welcome.
- NEW FOR SPRING: classes run mornings and afternoons onTuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
Bring your child on an eight-week sensory adventure as you tour galleries with our early learning instructors, and join them in creative play-based activities, and social interaction in a classroom setting. Meet other parents, caregivers, and children and learn how to engage your child in interactive learning for life.
- "The staff are the most lovely, dedicated and knowledgeable group of people in Toronto children's programming. Their passion for the Museum and it's programs are infectious. We are forever ROM supporters now!
- "Such a wonderful program – my daughter and I have a great time together!"
- "The lessons are always at the right level so my son retains the information and is eager to share it with others."
- "Great for the kids – and I enjoyed it myself... so much I became a ROM member!"
ROM Children's & Family programs aim to be accessible to all participants, regardless of their learning styles or abilities and we offer upon request a variety of communication supports and accessible formats. To discuss your specific learning needs or to request accommodations, please call us at 416.586.5797, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with at least three weeks advance notice. Our staff will work with you to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience.