- The Richard Wernham and Julia West Library maintains a chronology of exhibitions held at the ROM between 1934 and August 2012. The title and call number (in italics) of the exhibition catalogue, if published, can be found following the exhibition entry.
ROM Magazine / Rotunda Indexes, 1968-2009
- Physical copies of ROM Annual Reports are available for perusal in the Reading Room of the Richard Wernham and Julia West Library & Archives.
- In collaboration with Internet Archive Canada, the ROM Library & Archives has sponsored the digitization of all the Museum's annual reports, from 1937 onward.
- More recent ROM Annual Reports (1999/2000 onwards) can also be viewed at: rom.on.ca/en/about-us/reports-policy/annual-reports.
- The ROM Library & Archives' significant collection of Fashion Plate resources are briefly described and outlined here.
Auction House Sales Catalogues
Access to the ROM Library & Archives' collection of Auction Sales Catalogues is described in this LibGuide.
ROM Publications on the Internet Archive
- The ROM Library, in partnership with the University of Toronto Libraries, has digitized some of the ROM's early publications and made them available to the public through the Internet Archive.