The Friends of Textiles & Costume support the ROM’s spectacular collection of textile and fashion objects that tell stories, interweave cultures and societies, and record intimate histories, politics and ingenious innovation. We strive to deepen one’s understanding of the rich, world-wide collection.
To promote learning about the collection we:
- Present educational programming and special events
- Publish Newsletters
- Provide curatorial updates through our Annual General Meeting or special events
- Provide textile and costume related activities for children during March Break
Through donations and fundraising we:
- Provide funds for essential equipment and internships that assist curatorial research
- Contribute to the Burnham Brett Endowment for Textiles & Costume that supports exhibitions in the Patricia Harris Gallery of Textiles & Costume
New Friends are welcome
- If you are interested in undertaking or assisting in the development and delivery of the group’s activities, please contact us * For further information email: email@example.com
- To donate now, please complete and return the attached Donation Form or Donate Online
Learn more about the Patricia Harris Gallery of Textiles & Costume.