Royal Patrons Circle (RPC)
Join the Royal Patrons Circle and discover the heart of Royal Ontario Museum
The Royal Patrons Circle is an inspiring group of people committed to sustaining excellence at their museum. Through your contributions, you play an essential role in advancing ROM’s position as a world-class destination for engaging with art, culture and nature.
RPC members are avid life-long learners who enjoy being part of a city-building community and are eager to find themselves at the heart of the Museum with exclusive access to ROM exhibitions, galleries, curators and collections.
Send us an email and we’ll send you personalized information on RPC events, special offerings and programming at ROM.
Enjoy exclusive access to ROM’s collections and curatorial staff while building new friendships and business contacts.
Enjoy sharing your transferable ROM all-access tickets with friends, family and colleagues!
Membership and Benefits
Joining RPC is one of the most powerful ways you can partner with your Museum to help ignite wonder and discovery.
With your generous support, you can enjoy a range of benefits that afford the most intimate experiences at ROM, including the following core benefits:
- Two Member cards for complimentary ROM admission and line bypass. Book complimentary all-access tickets for up to four adults and four children (17 and under)
- Transferable ROM tickets that can be shared with others for complimentary all-access ROM admission for up to four adults and four children (17 and under)
- Invitation to exclusive RPC-only events (virtual and on-site)
- Invitations to private exhibition viewings while ROM is closed to other visitors
- Invitations to exhibition opening parties and select joint events with the Young Patrons Circle
- Email updates from President & CEO, ROM Governors
- Personalized service from RPC staff
- Subscriptions to ROM magazine, RPC e-newsletter and Members e-newsletter
- Free access to select Canadian Museums and institutions across North America included in the Museum Alliance Reciprocal Program and Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums
- Priority booking for ROM general admission and special exhibition tickets
- Priority booking for select ROM public programs and ROM Summer Club
- One complimentary Caregiver Card (access for your child’s guardian)
- Recognition in the Annual Report
- 10% discount in ROM Boutiques and restaurants
Each gift made through the RPC program entitles you to a charitable tax receipt in the highest allowable amount within CRA guidelines.
RPC events are designed to give you exclusive behind-the-scenes access to ROM’s curators, collections, galleries, research and exhibitions placing you at the centre of discovery. For those seeking to further their understanding of our world, there’s no better way to explore your Museum.
Patrons-only Opening Parties for Major Exhibitions
As an RPC member, you’ll enjoy exclusive receptions and first-viewing access for major exhibitions before they open to the general public
Behind the scenes ROM Vault Tours
This popular event takes RPC members into ROM’s vaults for a behind the scenes tour of our vast collections. After mingling with ROM curators at an intimate reception, RPC members are led into a collections area to learn more about our latest acquisitions and trailblazing research.
Exclusive Programming & Private Collection Tour
RPC members also enjoy access to special expert talks where ROM curators and other internationally renowned scholars explore thought-provoking topics across art, culture and nature. In addition, RPC members are afforded unique opportunities to tour private galleries and collections that belong to Canada’s most celebrated artists, individual and corporate collectors.
RPC Vault Tour
*All dates subject to change. Event RSVPs will be collected following an invitation by mail or email.
For more information or for assistance with your membership, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.586.8003.
To print and mail in your RPC Renewal form, click here.
Make a Gift of Securities.
Join the ROM Patron community online:
RPC Advisory Council
- Brian Astl (Chair)
- Shamima Adam
- Mark Crowther
- Sasha Lombardi-Hartig
- Koel Loyer
- Mike Mallinos (Past Chair)
- Lindsay Maskell
- Jean Read
- Claude Tambu
- Chris Twigge-Molecey
- Sharolyn Mathieu Vettese (Ambassador Chair)
- Deanna Wolfe