The Royal Ontario Museum is an agency of the Government of Ontario and a charitable organization. However, the ROM is committed to assisting the fundraising efforts of other charitable organizations and community groups wherever possible.
Every month, the ROM will award 45 one-day passes. Approximate value $20.00 each. Each one-day pass is valid for six months, starting from the day of your event. Limit one pass per charitable organization.
Submitting a Request
All donation requests must include the following:
- Organization Name and Logo
- Contact Name
- Phone Number
- Return Address
- Event Date
- Brief Event Description
- Organization Charitable Number (if available)
Please submit your request via one of the following methods:
Mail: Donation Requests
Royal Ontario Museum
100 Queen’s Park
E-mail: email@example.com with ‘Donation Request’ as the subject.
Terms and Conditions
Should your charitable organization or community group qualify for a donation, the following terms and conditions will apply:
- All donation requests must be received 2 months prior to the event date.
- Due to the large number of requests, the ROM will only consider the first 45 donation requests received each month, beginning on the first day of the month.
- Donations will be awarded on a first come first serve monthly basis.
- Each charitable organization or community group may re-submit their request in subsequent months to re-qualify for a donation.
- Each charitable organization or community group will only be eligible to receive one donation per calendar year.
- Cash donations will not be provided by the Royal Ontario Museum.
- Fundraisers for personal gain will not be considered.
If you require further information, please contact the Royal Ontario Museum at 416.586.8000. Thank you for your interest in the ROM.