Reporting to the Vice President, Communication, you will realize the Museum’s web objectives by identifying needs and opportunities (by studying strategic business drivers), designing and delivering solutions, establishing scope of work and indentifying resources, leading team members; designing and delivering employee training programs. You will also manage the web budgets and provide project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
|Date de clôture||2013-04-18|
• University degree in Computer Science or an acceptable equivalent in education and experience.
• At least 5 years experience in the administration and managing of business systems, web applications including experience supervising and training staff. Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work independently. Proven leadership skills. The ability to evaluate work flow and delegate when appropriate.
• Ability to build web functionality within the Drupal framework according to needs.
• Strong knowledge of web technologies (PHP, mySQL, HTML, CSS, HTML5 etc.)
• Ability to modify and customize modules, Expert knowledge of views, content types, web forms, polls and other modules that allow interaction with ROM online.
• Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work independently. Proven leadership skills. The ability to evaluate work flow and delegate when appropriate.
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to apply creative and innovative solutions.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal.
How to Apply
START DATE: As soon as possible
PROBATIONARY PERIOD: 6 months
PLEASE APPLY IN WRITING TO:
Royal Ontario Museum, 100 Queen’s Park, Toronto,
Attention: Mara Gunner, Human Resources Coordinator
Fax #416-586-5827; or
Please include Competition #2013-032, Web Manager, on the subject line.