ROM Membership Services Assistant (Summer 2013)
The Summer Experience Program 2013 has approved the hiring of a Membership Services Assistant. This assignment will be for 35 hours per week for 7 weeks starting at the end of May.
The student hired must meet the eligibility criteria of the program:
- all students must be currently enrolled in a secondary or post-secondary institution or within 6 months of graduation and have reached the age of 15 and not yet reached the age of 25 upon commencement of employment or up to 29 years for persons with a disability, if disabled, within the meaning of s.10 of the Ontario Human Rights Code;
- Proof of enrolment must be provided to the employer;
- Students must be residents of Ontario and eligible to work in Canada.
Working Hours: Flexible depending on availability but must be within Monday – Friday, 9 – 5 pm. Some evenings and weekends may be required, to be confirmed in advance.
Functions of the position:
- Writing and compiling relevant ROM information and events for segmented communication vehicles to align with the ROM’s new Centres of Discovery.
- Assisting the Membership Services Coordinator with planning of Member program and events.
- Occupational health and safety training
- E newsletter writing and e communication
- Event coordination
- Website content updating
|Date de clôture||2013-04-26|
|Salaire||$10.25 per hour|
- excellent verbal and written communications skills
- experience with e communications
- outstanding attention to detail and motivation
- ability to work on various projects simultaneously
- computer skills: Microsoft Office knowledge is essential
- strong professional interest in communications, marketing, culture and science
- Customer Service skills are an asset
How to Apply
APPLY IN WRITING TO: Mara Gunner, Human Resources & Organizational Development, Royal Ontario Museum, 100 Queen’s Park, Toronto, Ontario M5S 2C6; Fax #416-586-5827; email: email@example.com – please quote Competition #2013-034 –Membership Services Assistant in the subject line.