Wednesday September 12, 2018 at the ROM
5:30 to 7:30 pm
If you are interested in attending, RSVP to the Trip Coordinator, Eric Morrison, 416.691.6770, email@example.com
See one of the world’s truly magnificent countries. The setting for much of this African trip is the stunning veldt where you will experience big game safaris and bush walks from our base at a private game reserve lodge.
We will visit “the Cradle of Humanity”, a UNESCO World Heritage site, with a renowned expert, Dr. David Evans of the ROM. We will also visit the site of his remarkable find… a dinosaur nursery!
We will tour the award winning “wine district” for some fabulous food and drink and see penguins at the tip of the Cape of Good Hope. We will visit Robben Island, near Capetown, site of Nelson Mandela’s long captivity, visit the house he was arrested in, and learn about the apartheid era.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Game drives to see the big 5: rhinoceros, elephant, lion, leopard and hippopotamus.
- First class accommodation in a stunning private game reserve lodge.
- World class wine and food in the heart of the 300 year old wine district.
- Unique visit to Dr. Evans’ ground breaking find.
- Cape Peninsula tour of nature reserves with baboons, seals and penguin colonies.
- Personal insight into the life and times of one of the 20th century’s greatest figures, Nelson Mandela.
- See some amazing museums and galleries with special access.
Double Occupancy: $10,775
Single Supplement: $2,995
Worldwide Quest International Inc.
416.633.5666 or 1.800.387.1483
Contact: Laurielle Penny, firstname.lastname@example.org
TICO Ontario Registration Nos. 2667946 & 1667953
Your Expert for the Trip
Dr. David Evans is Curator, Vertebrate Palaeontology at the ROM and Assistant Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at U of T. He has lead dinosaur digs in South Africa and around the world for the ROM, including the one we will visit. Let our expert be your guide!
More of what you’ll experience