Discover unrivaled antiquities, intrigue, "lost cities", mysterious alignments of the solar system – Peru has it all!
Highlights of the tour include:
- Welcome dinner at the oldest continuously inhabited private family residence in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the artistically superb ceramics of the Moche people at the famous Larco Herrera Museum in Lima.
- Stroll the Bridge of Sighs in the Barranco district of Lima overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Enjoy privileged access to the recent discoveries of ancient sites in Northern Peru including the Tomb of the Lord of Sipán.
- Watch fishermen ride reed horses made with the centuries old skills used for the Kon-Tiki rafts departing from Peru in 1947.
- Refresh at a Relais & Châteaux hotel in the Sacred Valley.
- Private tour of Machu Picchu and lunch at the famous Sanctuary Hotel near the peak.
- Visit many of the great Incan Empire sites: Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Moray, and Pisac.
Double Occupancy: $8,860
Single Supplement: $2,095
Worldwide Quest International Inc.
416.633.5666 or 1.800.387.1483
Contact: Lewie Gonsalves E-mail: email@example.com
TICO Ontario Registration Numbers 2667946 & 1667953
Your Expert for the Trip:
Giles Spence Morrow is an anthropological archaeologist with a focus on the pre-Columbian Andes. His current excavation project is based on the North Coast of Peru. Previous field work has taken him to Bolivia and Southern Peru and he has brought students to study archaeology in Peru since 2010. He is currently Assistant to the Director of the Archaeology Centre at the University of Toronto. He will be conducting a drone-based aerial survey at a site in the Peruvian Andes with the ROM’s Curator Justin Jennings during the summer of 2017.
Let our expert be your guide!
More of what you’ll experience: