ROM After Dark: Love Struck
Fall Head Over Heels at the Museum.
ROM After Dark (RAD) is the popular monthly adult (19+) event series that features curated music, visual arts, performances, and distinctive food and drink.
Join us on February 10, 2023 for RAD: Love Struck, a Valentine’s Day-inspired night where you can listen to live jazz, dance to floor-shaking DJ sets, lose yourself in extraordinary exhibitions, eat tasty treats, and so much more.
Tickets are SOLD OUT. Stay tuned for details on the next RAD.
Visitors will be asked for valid photo government ID upon arrival. Digital copies will not be permitted.
Tickets must be purchased in advance and are not available at the door.
- kLoX, a cosmic psychedelic blend of tabla, violin, and computer-aided technology that explores the vast reaches of electronic music
- Opera Atelier, redefining and revitalizing opera for a contemporary audience
- FabCollab Mosaics with Lady Son and Tara Moneka. a spicy mix of global tunes with spectacular special guests that are sure to heat up the dance floor
- DJ Grump, a surprising and exciting set of club anthems with a Latin twist
- Hala on Stilts, carnivalesque wonders who take art forms to new heights
Plus beats by Sudeep K, live jazz from rising star Kayla Ramu and programming partner JPEC, interactive performances—and a few surprises!
Tickets include full access to all special exhibitions.
- Kent Monkman: Being Legendary: Curated by Cree artist Kent Monkman, Being Legendary presents an installation of new original paintings by the artist alongside cultural belongings from collections at ROM.
- Canadian Modern: Step into the latest ROM-original exhibition and explore Canada's innovative and lasting contributions to modern design and craft.
- Wildlife Photographer of the Year: Experience our world in vivid detail and see some of the most extraordinary species in ways you never imagined.
Roll This Way Sushi
Chungchun Rice Dog
Image 1 by Cassandra Popescu
Royal Ontario Museum
ROM membership is your best value! Join now and save on selected programs and events.