Celebrate Indigenous artists and experience the exhibition everyone’s talking about.
ROM After Dark is the popular monthly adult (19+) event series that features curated music, visual arts, performances, and distinctive food and drink.
Tickets are sold out. Stay tuned for details on the next RAD.
Visitors will be asked for valid photo government ID upon arrival. Digital copies will not be permitted.
Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets available at the door.
From Hoop dances to DJ sets, RAD: Being Legendary features an array of Indigenous-led performances. Plus, each ticket includes free access to four floors of the Museum (Floor 1, 2, 3, c5), including Kent Monkman: Being Legendary, a thrilling new exhibition from the world-renowned Cree artist that the Toronto Star hailed as a “marvelling feat.”
- Logan Staats, a singer-songwriter who won the first season of CTV's musical competition, the Launch. His single “The Lucky Ones” also won the Indigenous Music Award for Best Radio Single
- Drives the Common Man, an AC/DC-inspired, up-and-coming pop rocker with more than 100,000 followers on TikTok
- Fawn Big Canoe, a DJ whose epic house sets have been the soundtrack to everything from underground queer raves to Indigenous Peoples Day at Fort York, ROM, and Ontario Place
- Nimkii Osawamick - Hoop Dance, a Juno-nominated artist who blends drumming, dancing, and singing to create something entirely his own
- Sarain Fox, a multi-talented storyteller, artist, activist, and brand ambassador who will be presenting a powerful contemporary dance performance
- Zoey Roy, an artist and activist whose performances weave together storytelling, rap, theatre, rhythm and blues
- Plus songs from Semiah, DJ sets by Sudeep K, and digital performances from Indigenous artists across the country
Also, don’t miss contemporary dance performances and a 360-degree photo booth!