An Ecstatic Celebration of a New Moon and Timeless Love.
ROM After Dark is the popular monthly adult (19+) event series that features curated music, visual arts, performances, and distinctive food and drink.
Celebrate the Lunar New Year and Valentine’s Day at RAD: Lunar Love—a night of dragon dances, floor-shaking DJ sets, Instagram-worthy photo ops, and so much more. Plus, each ticket gives you access to the entire Museum, including returning fan favourite Wildlife Photographer of the Year.
Tickets on sale now!
Ticket includes one complimentary beverage ticket*, free coat check, and access to the entire Museum.
- New Ho Queen: An art collective, featuring DJs, drag shows, dance, and vocal performers, dedicated to providing celebratory spaces for and by the queer Asian community
- Hua Li 化力: This Montreal-based artist mixes R&B, hip-hop, and jazz for a unique sound that will have you moving.
- Tiger Balme: Rich with honeyed harmonies and shimmering harps, Tiger Balme makes sumptuous bedroom pop for the soundtrack of your life.
- DJ Paul Chin: DJ Paul Chin crafts house and hip-hop anthems “built for the dancefloor.”
- DJ John Kong: This longtime Toronto DJ taste is as eclectic as he is inspired, spinning groovy mixes seamlessly fusing funk, jazz, disco, and soul.
- Lunar New Year Lion Dance: Join traditional lion and dragon dancers in this invigorating performance.
- Fiery Dragon Projection: Watch as fire-breathing dragons soar across the skies of the Museum.
- Lunar New Year Paper Envelopes: Decorate and fold your very own red paper envelopes—the perfect Valentine’s Day or Lunar New Year gift.
Plus, enjoy the virtuosic sounds of the Peter Eom Trio, cute selfie stations, and more!
*Drink ticket will be issued to ticket holder upon building entry. Please drink responsibly.