Enter to win a trip for two to Newfoundland & Labrador to see Whales, Birds and Bergs!
Prize includes flights, an 8-day itinerary including accommodations, rental car, boat tours (in search of whales, birds and bergs), seaside picnics, historic sites, city tours, museums and an afternoon kitchen party.
Also, don’t miss our newest exhibition Great Whales: Up Close and Personal, showcasing our beloved blue whale alongside two new iconic North Atlantic skeletons: the critically endangered right whale and the deep diving sperm whale.
Contest generously supported by:
Every year, the world’s largest migrating population of humpback whales visit the shores of Newfoundland and Labrador to frolic, feed, and dance in the Atlantic Ocean. With them, come 21 other species of whales and dolphins, all ready to pull off a spectacular show for you as they leap, flash their fins, and slap their tails on the water. The province is also the seabird capital of North America, where you will see more than 500,000 Atlantic puffins up close at Witless Bay Ecological Reserve. Top it all off with watching 10,000-year-old giant icebergs making their journey down through Iceberg Alley from Greenland, and you have the trip of a lifetime!
Prize package includes:
- Round trip airfare from major Canadian airport
- 8 nights’ accommodation at select hotels and inns
- 8-day full size car rental with unlimited kilometres
- City tour of St. John’s
- Seaside lunch at Lighthouse Picnics in Ferryland
- Afternoon Kitchen Party in Calvert
- Scenic Boat Tours in Bay Bulls, Trinity and Twillingate in search of whales, seabirds, and icebergs
- Admission to The Rooms (Provincial Museum, Art Gallery and Archives) in St. John’s
- Admission to select museums and Historic Sites
*Breakfast is included each morning, along with a picnic lunch in Ferryland. Also included are vouchers for three evening meals (one at each of the accommodations in St. John’s, Port Rexton and Twillingate).
Estimated Grand Prize package by Maxxim Vacations is valued at $7,000 (CDN).
July 23, 2021 to May 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST
How to Enter
To enter the Contest, complete the entry form below.