Open until March 29, 2015
Hyacinth Gloria Chen Crystal Court
On March 19, 1914, the Duke of Connaught officially opened the doors of the Royal Ontario Museum for the first time. As a memento, he was presented with a beautifully illustrated manuscript, richly decorated with representations of objects on display at the ROM opening day. The manuscript is a prologue to the 100 years of collecting this exhibition celebrates.
Centennial Government Partners