We use latest technologies to give you best possible booking experience.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Please upgrade your browser or download a new browser.
Click close button to continue booking anyway
1 adult(s) free
per 10 students
Limited time only!
This program has ended
TDSB Discovery Days - Unfortunately, the TDSB Special is now sold out.
Please keep an eye out for future free visit opportunities.
Free Self-Guided Visits for TDSB Model Schools:
Self-Guided times: Mondays to Fridays 10:00 a.m. to 5:20 p.m.
The ROM’s self-guided visits allow students of all ages to learn and grow in a rich and inspiring environment. Students explore the Museum's galleries under the direction and supervision of their teachers or adult supervisors.
Our galleries on World Cultures, Natural History offer learning experiences for all grade levels.
Five ways to make your visit extra awesome:
1. Visit on a Wednesday: Wednesday mornings feature resource staff stationed throughout the museum with exciting artifacts and specimens.
2. Dig Deeper: Download the ScopifyROM app.
3. Teach: Print out our in-gallery activity sheets for your students!
4. Engage: Touch real specimens and artifacts in our Hands-On Galleries.
5. Prepare: Preview the museum using the tear away coupon on your reservation.
Points to remember:
1. Brown bag lunch space is assigned upon arrival at the museum.
2. Make sure you meet your board’s minimum supervision ratio.
3. Surcharge rates apply to Forbidden City.
4. Self-Guided groups should avoid lessons in progress.
Conditions for Accessing Free Visits:
•Deadline: Applications must be received before 12:00 noon, February 18, 2014.
•Discount Code: Applications must reference the Model School’s discount code.
•Eligibility: Schools must be part of the TDSB Model Schools for Inner Cities program.
•Visit Dates: Visits must take place prior to June 30, 2014 (weekends & holidays are not available).
•Free visits are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability.