DATA ENTRY CLERK - Membership & Sales Department
Under the direction of the Systems and Processing Manager, the Data Entry Clerk is responsible for the processing of membership and donations, related data entry procedures and some financial deposits and reports. You will answer customer inquiries and provide information by phone, e-mail and mail. You will assist with membership events as required (i.e. greeting guests and donors, providing information).
|Date de clôture||2013-02-08|
|Salaire||$17.94 per hour|
- Must have a high school diploma and a minimum of two (2) years data entry/administration experience, or an acceptable equivalent in education and experience.
- Must be a proficient user in automated database and word processing systems.
- Knowledge of the Raiser’s Edge (RE) database system is preferred.
- Knowledge of Point of Sale (POS) and International Automated Transactions Services (IATS)systems is an asset.
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated tact, communication, judgment and interpersonal skills
- French language skills would be considered an asset
- May be occasionally required to attend membership events in the evening and on weekends.
How to Apply
PLEASE APPLY IN WRITING TO: Mara Gunner, Human Resources Coordinator, Royal Ontario Museum, 100 Queen’s Park, Toronto M5S 2C6 Fax: 416-586-5827 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Competition #2013-012, Data Entry Clerk on the subject line.
STARTING DATE: ASAP
PROBATIONARY PERIOD: 420 hrs or 6 mths, whichever occurs first
PRIOR TO 5:00 p.m.: February 8, 2013
Priority will be given to qualified internal candidates.