ROM Friday Night Live - Fall 2014

ROM Friday Night Live - Fall 2014

The city's most unique social destination returns with eclectic eats, drinks, DJs, dancing, live music and unexpected experiences. We switch it up so every event brings new surprises!

Join us Friday nights from October 10 to November 28, 7-11 PM

Buy tickets now

Book member tickets

Adults $12 | Students & Seniors $10 | ROM Members FREE.

#FNLROM  @ROMtoronto

#FNLROM All-Access Contest

Jump the line at Friday Night Live! Share a photo from last season of #FNLROM to be entered in a contest for a ROM Social Membership and to take over the Museum's Instagram account on October 10th. Best #FNLROM photo WINS!

Tickets - What you need to know

• We sell "early-bird" tickets online, and the rest at the door starting at 7 pm.
  • Entrance is guaranteed to early-bird ticket holders before 8 pm. After 8 pm, all entrance is based on capacity.
  • Early-bird ticket holders: join the "GOT'EM" line to the west of the entrance.
  • Wanna be a star? Chances are you will! By entering the ROM Friday Night Live premises you consent to having your image captured and displayed for promotional and/or documentary use.

ROM Members (and guests) entering the party before 8 pm can join the ticket holders' line (look for the "GOT'EM" sign) and staff will print tickets for you at the Members' Desk. Arriving later? Reserve and print early-bird tickets at home and join the ticket holders' line. (Entrance after 8 pm is based on capacity.) You may bring as many guests as your membership level is entitled to. ROM Members must present their Membership card along with their valid ID (see below), and must accompany their guests into the Museum.

The fine print: ROM general admission tickets are not valid for FNL. FNL is a specially ticketed event for adults 19+ only and you will be asked for valid ID (government-issued, not yet expired, with photo and date of birth). For those who prefer a close relationship with their bag, please note that bags are subject to inspection and you may be requested to check them - the good news is, it's free.

ROM Friday Night Live - Toronto's unique social destination - sponsor logos

Commentaires

Plain text

• Aucune balise HTML
  • Conversion automatique des adresses URL et des adresses de courriels en liens
  • Retour à la ligne et paragraphes automatiques
Leave this field blank
Comment by Scott Wood

Good Evening,

I am unable to purchase tickets on your site for June 6's FNL ROM. Please let me know if it is an issue with the site or the event is sold out. Thank you.

Comment by admin

Hi Scott,

The issues with the ticketing system are resolved.  Plenty of early bird tickets are still available online.  Book early!

The early bird tickets for May 9 FNL are booked.  Tickets will be available at the door on Friday beginning at 7pm.

We suggest advance tickets through our website.  The doors open at 7pm for FNL.  Entrance is guaranteed if you arrive before 9pm with an advance ticket.  Please bring your photo ID as proof of age.  Have fun!

Comment by Clare Richard

Hi there,

I just tried to book tickets for the FNL for May 2nd and May 9th and it kept telling me that there was a failure in trying to book them. It was after the member log in page. I just read the post below, and I was wondering if these dates are sold out?

Thank you!

Clare

Comment by Naima

I get the following error: [CREDIT CARD PAYMENT NOT APPROVED] Sorry, an error occurred while processing your order. If you were paying with a credit card, please contact customer service to see if any charges were applied. If you would like to submit your request again, please close your browser and restart your transaction.
Error Code: 21

This means that the contact information you entered does not match what your credit card company has on file for you.  Please contact your credit card company to update your contact information.

Yes there is a coat check.  Bags are free and coats/jackets/sweaters are $2 per garment.

Comment by Jay

Hi, just a suggestion. It would be nice to have the Raptor game up on a TV somewhere inside the ROM during the event, as it is a big night for Toronto fans.

The minimum age for FNL is 19 years old and yes, you will be asked to show a valid ID as proof of age.

Comment by Alis

For the May 2nd Friday Night Live event, how early can I come in the day of to purchase tickets?

Thank you!

Tickets are sold at the door for FNL beginning at 7pm on the Friday.  People do line up earlier however.

There are food stations in the building.  You buy ROM Bucks and use them to pay for food and drink.   We accept cash, credit cards and debit cards.  There are no refunds on ROM Bucks.  Bon Appetit!

Comment by Becki

My FNL tickets say May 2nd 7pm. Do I have to enter the museum at 7pm or anytime between 7-11?
Thanks.

We guarentee entrance to advance ticket holders if you arrive by 9pm.  If you arrive later, entrance is subject to availability.

Comment by Elle

I bought tickets for this evening's event (May 2) and am having technical issues with my printer. I noticed a barcode at the bottom of the email I received with the tickets. Can that be scanned in place of paper tickets?

We cannot scan tickets off a phone and require the tickets to be printed.  If you have problems printing, bring us your confirmation number and credit card used to pay and we can print them from the admission desk.

Comment by Sarah bday girl

Was wondering if I would be able to bring birthday cupcakes or if I could kind of reserve a table somewhere for June 6.. Long shot I know but thought I'd ask! It's my birthday and about 20 people are coming to celebrate with me :) if not thanks anyway and see y'all then!

No outside food is permitted in the event nor do we have table reservations.  Thanks for celebrating your birthday at the ROM!

The last spring FNL will be June 27, 2014.  It will not run in the summer.

Comment by JON

WHY IS THERE A SERVICE FEE ON A PRINT AT HOME TCKET?...AND WHY IF I BUY 2 DO I HAVE TO PAY ALMOST AS MUCH AS ANOTHER TICKET?

As a not for profit, the convenience fee charged supports the ongoing maintenance, service and operation of the online ticketing system.  We have endeavoured to keep our online purchase fee as low as possible while maintaining the option to print tickets at home.  In fact, our fee is comparable to other museums and galleries in the Toronto area.  The service fee is $2 per ticket, an adult ticket for FNL is $12.

Comment by Luke

Confused how I can come "dressed for the cottage" if there is a dress code of business casual ie dress pants, trousers, khakis, polo, dress shirt?

The FNL event takes place at the Royal Ontario Museum.  Our address is 100 Queen's Park but the actual entrance is on Bloor Street.  Look for the giant Crystal building.

Comment by Sherry

Will the admissions desk be giving out the discount parking vouchers for the Bedford Lot for those attending FNL?