ROM Friday Night Live

ROM Friday Night Live

ROM Friday Night Live returns Spring 2014.

Stay tuned for FNL updates here &

Join the conversation: @ROMtoronto #FNLROM

ROM Friday Night Live 2013 sponsors

Commentaires

Plain text

• Aucune balise HTML
  • Conversion automatique des adresses URL et des adresses de courriels en liens
  • Retour à la ligne et paragraphes automatiques
Leave this field blank
Comment by admin

Thanks for your patience.  We promise it won't be long now! Follow @ROMtoronto and you'll be the first to know when they drop.

Comment by Caroline

Hi there. I want to attend the Friday night live at the rom on November 1. Can you let me know how much tickets are. And if we go there the night of to buy tickets, will this be a hassle? Also wanted to know what time the event starts and ends

Comment by Cat

What type of music will be played, maybe some band info? Timing for the event? Am I expect more details on this event at all?

Comment by admin

Hi Cat, We're posting details as soon as the line up is confirmed.  Click on the individual event links above for a full listing.

Comment by C

Did tickets sell out that fast? I checked a couple of days ago, and they weren't on sale. Will more be available?

Comment by admin

Last season, tickets sold out in advance on our most popular nights.  We encourage you to buy them in advance and arrive early to guarantee entry. Doors open at 7 PM.

Comment by Chelsea

Hi there, I'm a Humber College Journalism student and I was hoping to cover this event for my school newspaper. Are there any contact information you can provide me with who I can interview? Thanks!

Comment by admin

No dress code for FNL.  For Trick or Treat (Oct. 25), we ask our guests to please leave face masks and props at home.

You only need to pay for a FNL ticket.  However if you visit a specially ticketed exhibition there is a surcharge.  Right now we have Mesopotamia:  Inventing Our World.  This will cost $8 extra during FNL.

Comment by Matt

Will tickets be sold at the door for this Friday's event? I cannot buy them online; does that mean they are sold out?

The early bird tickets are booked, the rest of the tickets will be sold at the door beginning at 7pm.

Tickets will be available at the door tonight starting at 7pm.  It will be busy.  Try to be here for 7pm.

Comment by Kait

When buying tickets at the door do you have to go directly into the venue? If not, can you buy multiple tickets or just one for yourself?

Comment by admin

There isn't a limit on the number of tickets you buy at the door, but we cannot guarantee entry after 9 pm. After 9 pm, ticket holders are given priority for admission but it is subject to capacity.

Comment by Ian

If your getting tickets this Friday whats a good time to show up at the door? Also if you get to the counter before your friends show up for the lineup can you purchase their tickets as well as your own?

Comment by admin

Come as early as you can, doors open at 7 pm.  There isn't a limit on the number of tickets you purchase, but entry is not guaranteed after 9 pm.

Comment by Annie

I'm planning to buy tickets at the door, what time should I arrive to purchase them and is there a way to find out if the event is sold out beforehand? (I want to go to Planet Asia.) Thx

The early bird tickets can be booked ahead of time, but there will always be tickets available at the door for FNL starting at 7pm.  Best chance to get tickets at the door is to purchase them early at 7pm.

Tickets are $10 at the door if you have a valid student ID or are a senior 65 years of age and over.