PLEASE NOTE: The Museum is closed on December 25, and will close at 5:30 PM on Friday, December 26; Wednesday, December 31; and Sunday, January 4.
The Museum is open daily except for December 25.
Get the total ROM Experience and see Wildlife Photographer of the Year for a limited time in Toronto. All ticket types include general admission to the Musuem.
- Tuesdays: General admission to the Museum is free to students attending a Canadian post-secondary institution every Tuesday.
- Fridays: The ROM offers discount admissions on ROM Best Value Fridays starting at 4:30 PM. Additional information below.
- Daily: Guided tours of our permanent galleries and special exhibitions are offered daily.
- Planning Ahead: Early bird tickets available for Pompeii: In the Shadow of the Volcano. Opens July 13, 2015.
Best Value Fridays*
(after 4:30 PM)
|General||+ Wildlife Photographer||General||+ Wildlife Photographer|
|Student* (15 – 25)||$14.50||$19.50||$9||$14|
|Child* (4 – 14)||$13||$16||$7||$10|
|Member*||Free. Become a Member|
|Person with Disability||Full admission price with free admission for one attendant|
* Please bring your ID. You may be asked for proof of age and/or student card.
Please note for Best Value Fridays:
- The ROM will close at 5:30 PM on Friday, December 26, 2015.
- You may purchase ROM Best Value Fridays tickets online in advance.
- ROM Best Value Fridays tickets available onsite are for same-day use only, and may be purchased as soon as the best value pricing applies.
- Tickets are subject to availability; we cannot guarantee entry for walk-up sales.
- Discount coupons or vouchers are not valid for times when admission is already discounted. Discounts and/or offers cannot be combined.
- Additional surcharge applies to specially ticketed exhibitions.
ROM for the Holidays
We're going Wild for the Holidays Friday, December 26, 2014 to Sunday, January 4, 2015
Visit during the day for an activity-filled day, included with Museum admission.
- OR -
From Friday, December 26, 2014 to Sunday, January 4, 2015:
The Museum offers extended evening hours most days during the holiday season. The ROM is open until 8:30 pm from December 27, 2014 to January 3, 2015.* Visit in the evenings, from 4:30 pm to closing, for savings on general admission, or on general admission plus our special exhibition Wildlife Photographer of the Year.
*The ROM closes at 5:30 pm on Friday, December 26, Wednesday, December 31, 2014 and Sunday, January 4, 2015.
Save 43% on admission to Toronto's five best attractions for one low price! With CityPASS, you'll skip most ticket lines and have nine days to use all the tickets beginning the day of your first attraction visit.
Toronto CityPASS is available for sale at the Royal Ontario Museum, or purchase your booklet or e-ticket now for the same low price at citypass.com.
Royal Ontario Museum*
Ontario Science Centre
*General admission only. Special exhibitions subject to surcharge.
|Youth (4 - 12 years)||$39.60(+HST)||$<75.40*|
*Combined cost of included attraction tickets purchased separately, including HST. Value based on highest priced items.