The Museum is open daily except for December 25.
- Tuesdays: General admission to the Museum is free to students attending a Canadian post-secondary institution every Tuesday.
- Fridays: The ROM offers discount admissions on ROM Best Value Fridays starting at 4:30 PM. Additional information below.
- Daily: Guided tours of our permanent galleries and special exhibitions are offered daily.
- Planning Ahead: Early bird tickets available for Pompeii: In the Shadow of the Volcano. Opens June 13, 2015.
Best Value Fridays*
(after 4:30 PM)
|Student* (15 – 25)||$14.50||$9|
|Child* (4 – 14)||$13||$7|
|Member*||Free. Become a Member|
|Person with Disability||Full admission price with free admission for one attendant|
* Please bring your ID. You may be asked for a student card for student rates or proof of age for senior rates.
Please note for Best Value Fridays:
- You may purchase ROM Best Value Fridays tickets online in advance.
- ROM Best Value Fridays tickets available onsite are for same-day use only, and may be purchased as soon as the best value pricing applies.
- Tickets are subject to availability; we cannot guarantee entry for walk-up sales.
- Discount coupons or vouchers are not valid for times when admission is already discounted. Discounts and/or offers cannot be combined.
- Additional surcharge applies to specially ticketed exhibitions.
Save up to 45% on admission to Toronto's 5 best attractions for one low price! With CityPASS, you'll skip most ticket lines and have 9 days to use all the tickets beginning the day of your first attraction visit.
Toronto CityPASS is available for sale at the Royal Ontario Museum, or purchase your booklet or e-ticket now for the same low price at citypass.com.
Royal Ontario Museum*
Ontario Science Centre
*General admission only. Special exhibitions subject to surcharge.
|Youth (4 - 12 years)||$41 (+HST)||$<75.40*|
*Combined cost of included attraction tickets purchased separately, including HST. Value based on highest priced items.