As one of Canada’s essential destinations, the ROM provides an unrivalled platform for companies to meet their marketing, community investment and corporate social responsibility objectives.
Welcoming close to one million visitors annually, the ROM plays an important role by producing a number of world-class exhibitions, insightful and educational programs for families, schools and the general public that reflect the changing face of Toronto and Canada.
Thanks to generous corporate support, the ROM is able to continue to provide these important programs while delivering a strong return on investment to its partners. We pride ourselves on developing gold standard partnerships that are customized to meet a company’s exact objectives.
The ROM works closely with its partners to develop innovative partnerships that achieve extraordinary results by:
- Enhancing your business profile by aligning with one of Canada’s leading arts organizations
- Connecting with target audiences
- Providing unique experiences for customers, clients, and employees
- Building important business relationships
- Activating multi-channel opportunities that include prominent branding on ROM marketing and communication materials, superior client entertaining, and employee engagement
- Developing effective activations and leveraging opportunities that keep your company front and centre with our visitors, loyal members, and patrons
- Dedicated account executive support
For more information on corporate partnerships please contact Todd Hogan, Director, Corporate Relations at 416-586-5822 or firstname.lastname@example.org.