RPC annual gifts start at $1,800. Each gift made through the RPC program entitles you to a charitable tax receipt in the highest allowable amount as per Canada Revenue Agency guidelines. You can join or renew your RPC membership online.
Friends: $1,800 - $2,999 (Tax receipts start at $1505)
Companion: $3,000 - $4,999 (Tax receipts start at $2678)
Fellow: $5,000 - $9,999 (Tax receipts start at $4678)
Guarantor: $10,000 - $14,999 (Tax receipts start at $9678)
Guardian: $15,000 - $24,999 (Tax receipts start at $14,678)
Benefactor: $25,000+ (Tax receipts start at $24,678)
View a comprehensive list of the membership benefits offered at each RPC giving level. (pdf) These include but are not limited to:
• Invitations for cardholders to RPC events, including Behind-the-Scenes tours, Exhibition Previews and the New Member Welcome Event
• Two Transferable Membership Cards for complimentary admission and line bypass. Lend your card to others for general ROM Admission up to four adults and four children ages 17 and under. These cards are an exclusive RPC benefit.
• Recognition on the Museum Builders Exhibit in the Samuel Hall Currelly Gallery
• Personalized service by dedicated RPC staff
Benefits at the higher giving levels include additional recognition and greater private access to the ROM’s curators and collections.
RPC Corporate Membership
RPC corporate membership provides a meaningful way for corporations to support the ROM. RPC corporate members receive unique membership benefits at the higher levels including:
• Participation in the annual RPC Corporate Appreciation Day, which provides corporations with complimentary ROM admission for employees and their families.
• ROM venue rental discounts
• Advertising discounts in ROM Magazine
View a complete listing of RPC Corporate Member Benefits. (pdf)
Ways to Give
You can make your gift to the ROM through RPC in the following ways:
• in full at the time you join/renew
• in monthly or quarterly installments
• by a gift of securities
Double the impact of your gift at no additional cost. Please check with your employer or spouse’s employer to see if your gift can be matched through a corporate matching gift program.
Interested in enhancing the financial stability of the ROM? Consider joining the RPC Visionaries with a multi-year pledge. You may choose between a three-year pledge or have your gift auto-renewed annually. RPC Visionaries receive additional recognition on the Museum Builders Exhibit and an invitation to an exclusive event at the ROM with the Director and CEO.