ROM Murals Created
- 1933 - 1968
Sylvia Hahn, an artist on staff, completed four murals in what was then the Armour Court. Displays of armour were a popular museum feature. Charles Currelly, Director of the ROM of Archaeology, thought that armour was an important resource for teaching about history and craftsmanship. Keeping with the medieval atmosphere, the murals portray members of staff at a tournament.