May 21 – Aug. 30, 2013 (two full-time positions)
Reporting to Finance/Purchasing staff members, duties will include:
• Copying, scanning, and filing a variety of documents as they pertain to a records retention and management system;
• Providing back-up coverage in the Shipping/Receiving and Mailroom during staff vacation and breaks;
• Working closely with Purchasing and Finance professionals as it relates to departmental projects which may involve contacting vendors;
• Performing other duties as assigned.
|Salary||$18.92 per hour|
• Completion of Secondary School Diploma plus some office experience (the successful candidate must be enrolled in a Finance-related program at a post secondary institution for September, 2013);
• Proven interpersonal and communication skills;
• Demonstrated use of computer software, experience with Word and Excel are an asset;
• Proven organizational skills and accuracy performing finance related functions;
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
STARTING DATE: May 21, 2013
SALARY: $18.92 per hour
PLEASE APPLY IN WRITING TO: Linda Knox, Human Resources, Royal Ontario Museum, 100 Queens Park, Toronto, Ontario M5S 2C6; Fax #416-586-5827; email: email@example.com – please quote Competition #2013-033 – Finance Student in the subject line.
PRIOR TO 5:00 PM ON: April 23, 2013
The Royal Ontario Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We wish to 'Thank' everyone who applies, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.