Sunday, March 1, 2015
ROM Members only. Registration required. Space is limited.
The cemetery opened at the corner of Parliament and Bloor Streets, in 1844, and is the eternal resting place of many of the prominent families of York and Toronto. Monuments and mausoleums are engraved with the names Jarvis, Ridout, Gooderham, Cawthra, Baldwin, and Osler, among others. Stories of success and scandal abound.