The Royal Ontario Museum is seeking 18-25 responsible individuals to fill the role of March Break Camp Assistant for our ROM March Break Camp (March 11-15, 2013).
STARTING DATE: February 24 and March 11 - 15, 2013
- Aid instructors with attendance
- Assist with material preparation
- Assist with clean-up activities
- Supervise children during breaks and lunch
- Assist instructor in moving groups through the Museum and on field trips
- Facilitate children’s activities
- Model positive behaviour
- Act in a friendly and courteous manner to parents and children at all times
|Department||Education and Programs|
|Salary||$10.75 per hour|
Assistants require at least one year experience working with children in an educational/camp environment and are able to work cooperatively with other team members.
The following additional qualifications are strong assets:
- Secondary education in a Museum-related field (Art, Archaeology, Life Sciences, Earth Science, History)
- Coaching/lifeguard certification
- First Aid/CPR is an asset
How to Apply
A cover letter should accompany each résumé indicating your work availability and the ability to attend an orientation on February 24, 2013. Finally, each applicant must be prepared to obtain a criminal background check.
PLEASE APPLY IN WRITING TO: Linda Knox, Human Resources Coordinator, Royal Ontario Museum, 100 Queen’s Park, Toronto, Ontario M5S 2C6 Fax #416-586-5827 or email: email@example.com . Please state Competition #2012-067 - March Break Camp Asst. on the subject line.
PRIOR TO 5PM ON: November 13, 2013
This is posted on a without prejudice and precedent basis. Priority will be given to qualified internal applicants.
The ROM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We wish to thank all who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.