ROM Friday Night Live - Fall 2014

ROM Friday Night Live - Fall 2014

ROM Friday Night Live - Fall 2014

The city's most happening social destination returns with eclectic eats, drinks, DJs, dancing, live music and unexpected gallery experiences. And we switch it up so every event brings new surprises!

Join us Friday nights from October 10 to November 28, 7-11 PM

Excited? We can't wait to open the doors! Tell everybody or simply join the conversation: #FNLROM  @ROMtoronto

Want to know when tickets* go on sale to the public? Sign up for our complimentary enewsletter - all FNL and only FNL.

This season's line-up: put us in your social calendar!

October 10  Thanks Canada

October 17  Africa Alive

October 24  Fashion Global

October 31  Boo!

November 7  Dinos, Dodos & Disco

November 14  Heroes

November 21  Get Wild!

November 28  Celestial Blast

FNL Sponsors

* FNL is a specially ticketed event for adults 19+. ROM general admission tickets are not valid for FNL.

New to ROM Friday Night Live? Check out the photo gallery and see what all the fuss is about.

Comments

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Leave this field blank
Comment by LL

I can't get to the right page for the FNL tickets. It brings be straight to the ticketing page for "Best Value Fridays"..does that mean tickets are sold out for this Friday June 6th? Thanks~

Comment by Whitney W

I didn't receive a confirmation email but I took a screenshot of the purchase. Is that sufficient? Thanks!

Showing proof of payment is good, but we still need to find your reservation in order to print your tickets.  If payment was processed, but the confirmation email not received, there may be a typo in the address provided.  Please call our Customer Service line at 416-586-8000 to confirm the reservation and purchase ahead of time.

Comment by Inquiry

I was just wondering I bought 3 early bird tickets for the June 20TH but due to recent events i can no longer make it for that date.
Is it possible to keep those tickets and have the date changed to june 27th FNL? or will i have to purchase another set of tickets for june 27 because I can't change the date? Was not sure.

There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets.  You will have to purchase again for next week.  Thanks for asking.

The advance tickets are booked.  At the door ticket sales will begin at 7pm on June 20th.

Comment by Barb

When I log in to book our member tickets for this Fridays FNL (June 20th) it doesn't give me the option to book tickets even though it states they're guaranteed for entry before 8pm. Do I have to call to book on such short timing? Am I missing something?
Thanks

All the advance tickets are booked for this event.  As a member you must now arive at the door by 8pm.

Comment by chand

Hi couple of my friends missed the early bird ticket sale for June 20th. I was wondering at the door ticket purchases is there a limit to how many tickets i can pick up?

Cheers!

We accept cash, debit cards, Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards.

Comment by michelle

If i buy a ticket at the door at 7 am i expected to go in as soon as purchase? My friends are meeting up at a later time and i was wondering if i could buy the ticket and enter with them at a later time

You can buy tickets for friends ahead of time, but you all have to be in the event by 9pm to guarantee entrance to FNL.  Afterwards, entrance is subject to availability and there are no refunds or exchanges on the tickets.

Comment by Bee

Hi,

When I attempt to purchase tickets for June 27th, I am unable to select a time (it says to select 7:00pm) and move forward with the selection process and purchase. Is this something wrong with the system, or are the tickets sold out?

Thanks

The early birds tickets for June 27 FNL have flown.  Tickets will be available at the door on June 27 beginning at 7pm.

Yes, June 27 is the last FNL of Spring 2014.  It will not run during the summer.

No, the last FNL will be June 27, 2014 and it will not continue during the summer months.  Please check back in the fall for the start date of the next FNL event.

Comment by EC

Hi There,

Just wondering if there is a limit to number of tickets you can purchase at the door for the FNL event?

There is no limit as to the number of tickets you can purchase at the door for the FNL event.  Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on the tickets.

The Cultural Access Pass allows card holders to visit the permanent collection of the ROM during regular museum hours.  It does not allow free entry to special events like FNL.  Without an early bird ticket for FNL, you will need to purchase at the door.

Comment by jese

how much are the tickets at the door? If there is so much potential to sell more tickets early, why not have more?

Comment by John

What time do the tickets at the door start being sold? Is it 7pm or can we arrive earlier, say 5:30 to buy the tickets?

There is no limit on how many tickets you can buy.  There are no refunds or exchanges on the tickets or ROM Bucks.

Comment by Sheri

Hi! I was wondering if the Friday nights at the ROM will be returning in July ? If not, when will it start again? Thanks

Comment by Sarah

Hi! I'm seeing that the ROM Friday Night Live is over. Is this officially or? Thanks!

Comment by Carmen ng

Is this event only in the summer time? Because I have a birthday coming up on the fall and I think this is a great idea

The FNL event is not held during summer, only spring and fall.  The next FNL event will start in October 2014.

Comment by Jenn H

Will there be more Friday Nigh Live events in Fall 2014? Can't wait for the next chance at an amazing night out!