ROM Friday Night Live

ROM Friday Night Live

ROM Friday Night Live returns Spring 2014.

Stay tuned for FNL updates here &

Join the conversation: @ROMtoronto #FNLROM

ROM Friday Night Live 2013 sponsors

Comments

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Leave this field blank

Yes, members can reserve online but early bird tickets are almost all booked for tonight.   Tickets will be available at the door beginning at 7pm.  As a member you don't have to buy a ticket and you have guarenteed access if you arrive by 8pm.

Comment by Darlene

I have tried numerous times to try to book 2 member tickets for Nov 1, but I am unable to select member tickets. It keeps sending me to purchase tickets. Are member tickets sold out?

Comment by angeline

We purchased tickets online but after reading the comments we see that entry is not guaranteed after 9pm. Does that mean if we arrive after 9pm we might not get in AND not get a refund? This is a worrying policy. Also what exhibits and galleries are included in the ticket price?

Yes, entrance is guarenteed until 9pm for ticket holders and afterwards it is subject to availability.  There are no refunds or exchanges as this is an event.  The general galleries are open until 9:30pm.  The Mesopotamia exhibition requires a special ticket for $8 and it is open until 11pm.  Have fun tonight.

Coat check is located on the left hand side once you enter the museum.  The cost is $2 per item.

Comment by Fatima T

I purchased a ticket though my phone on Oct. 27 and was not able to print it at the time. I did not receive a confirmation email to print the ticket through my email. Can another email be sent or some clarification given. My CC was charged, I just require the link to print the tickets.

Thanks

Comment by admin

Yes, we've reserved lots of tickets for sale at the door beginning at 7 pm.  Arrive early, we expect it to be a busy evening!

Comment by Maria

Hello,

I'd like to buy tickets to Let's Dance this Friday, November 15, but I can't select this date online. Are they sold out? If so, will tickets still be sold at the door?

Maria

Comment by admin

Early bird tickets have sold out, but we've reserved lots of tickets for sale at the door.  Doors open at 7 pm.  We cannot guarantee entry after 9 pm.

The bar closes at 11pm and everyone leaves by midnight.  There is a cloakroom and coats can be checked for $2 per coat.

The Best Value discounted tickets are availalbe for Friday afternoons between 4:30-6:30pm.  The museum closes at 6:30pm and re-opens at 7pm for FNL.  Tickets for FNL are completely seperate from the other museum tickets so you would have to purchase a FNL ticket.

The early bird tickets for Dec. 6 are booked.  Tickets will be available at the door on Dec. 6 at 7pm.

Comment by Paul

Have Early Bird Tickets sold out for purchase online for Dec 6th? The date is still coming up in the section to buy tickets but it won’t let me select the number of tickets? I just get an error saying "select a quality greater than zero". But the drop down box doesn’t work.

Comment by Lauren

Is there a maximum number of tickets you can buy at the door? Can I show up early and buy tickets for a group of friends?

You can buy up to 10 tickets for your friends.  Tickets will go on sale at 7pm at the door.  The line up starts earlier however.

Comment by noel

Are December 6th tickes only available at the door? We have a very large group and would like to purchase tickets prior, would that be possible?

The early bird tickets for Dec. 6 are booked.  Tickets will be available at the door for sale beginning at 7pm.  The line up starts earlier however.

Comment by Terence

Hi I'm trying to buy tickets from an individual with early bird tickets. Is it an eticket? If that's the case how can I verify that that person is selling a real ticket as well as only to me since you can print out several from your email.

The ROM cannot be responsible for the validity of Friday Night Live tickets not purchased directly by you from our website. We strongly suggests you purchase tickets directly at the door at the Friday Night Live event to ensure your tickets are valid.
Comment by Jen

Is 7pm the earliest I would be able to pick up tickets for this day, and can I purchase multiple tickets with out all members of my party being with me at the time o purchase?

Yes, 7pm is the earliest you can buy tickets for Nov. 29 FNL at the ROM.  You can purchase up to 10 tickets for your friends.  There are no refunds or exchanges however.

Comment by TanyaK

I went for the Nov 22nd Get Wild FNL - just wondering who was the professional photographer, are those pics going to be posted somewhere? Thanks!

Comment by Frank

I was wondering if it is at all possible to purchase tickets at the door earlier than 7pm on the Friday? Can you buy tickets at the door for friends as well? or is it only individual admission?

Ticket sales will begin at 7pm on Friday but you can purchase up to 10 tickets for friends.

Comment by Marjorie

I'd like to purchase tickets for December 6th? Will there be no advanced tickets for the last night?

The advance tickets for the last FNL Dec. 6 have been booked.  Tickets will be available at the door, sales begin at 7pm.  People start to line up earlier however.

Tickets are $12 for adults and $10 for seniors (65 years and older) and students (19-25 years with valid ID).

The dates for Spring 2014 FNL have not been confirmed yet.  Please check our website, @ROMtoronto and #FNLROM for up to date info when we have it.

There won't be a Friday Night Live on February 28th unfortunately.  The series will start up again in the spring.  Stay tuned for details!

On Feb. 28 we are open until 8:30pm as usual for Best Value Fridays which is an all ages evening with no special events.  FNL will begin later in the spring.   Please check our website, @ROMtoronto and #FNLROM for up to date info when we have it.

Comment by Salima

My Staff and I want to partake in FNL at the ROM fairly soon. Can you please let me know 2014 spring dates as soon as possible, thank you!

Comment by Paige

When is the start date in spring for FNL? My birthday is March 22nd and I would love to be at the ROM :)