Paint a masterpiece, build an empire and explore the world—before lunch!
One of the city’s most creative and diverse camps for 76 years, we offer an exciting array of fun, activity-based programs inspired by the collections and research of our world-class museum. The ROM’s fascinating galleries, authentic artifacts and outstanding professional staff guarantee that our camp experience will be hard to beat!
Every fall, winter and spring children will enjoy 8 Saturdays of fun-filled, educational adventures in the ROM's inspiring galleries.
Dates & Course Schedule
- Winter: Saturdays, January 10 - March 7, 2015 (Excludes Feb 14), 8 weeks, 9 am - 12 Noon
- Spring: Saturdays, April 11 - June 6, 2015 (Excludes May 23), 8 weeks, 9 am 12 Noon
|Ages||Winter Session||Spring Session|
|5||Once Upon a Time||Time Bandits|
|6 to 7||Dig This!||Jurassic Jaunts|
|6 to 7||Wild About Art||Myths, Monsters & More|
|8 to 10||Wildlife Wonders||Clay Combo|
|8 to 10||My Museum||StarQuest|
|10 to 14||Portfolio Primers||Eco Ambassadors|
|10 to 14||Dungeons & Dragons||Dungeons & Dragons|
Feedback about Saturday Morning Club:
- "I guess I knew we had a winner when my daughter said she wanted to be a palaeontologist when she grows up. She didn't even know that word before camp."
- "Can’t say enough about how wonderful the SMC program is. My daughter is always excited to come and wishes she could do it everyday!!"
- "The best things about SMC are activities that accompany the lesson – my child has come home excited to talk about stories read, different art materials used, etc."
- "He gets to learn and explore with professional educators and his friends."
Saturday Morning Club is generously supported by the Philip and Berthe Morton Foundation.
ROM Children's & Family programs aim to be accessible to all participants, regardless of their learning styles or abilities and we offer upon request a variety of communication supports and accessible formats. To discuss your specific learning needs or to request accommodations, please call us at 416.586.5797, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with at least three weeks advance notice. Our staff will work with you to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience.