It's BACK! ROM Friday Night Live returns with a BANG!
We've got the best Eats, Beats, and Bigger, Bolder Experiences.
Friday May 30: Strictly Forbidden
The ROM throws open the doors to China's Forbidden City - this FNL only! (plus much more good stuff, below)
Tickets* - Want'em? Get'em!
- For Friday May 30, early-bird (online) tickets have flown, but lots of tickets will be sold at the door starting at 7 pm on the night. Arrive early - space is limited!
- Please bring your photo ID as proof of age.
(ROM Members, you get free guaranteed entry before 8 pm - see below for details.)
Join the conversation: #FNLROM @ROMtoronto
* FNL is a specially ticketed event for adults 19+. ROM general admission tickets are not valid for FNL.
SIGHTS and GALLERY EXPERIENCES
Explore hidden worlds as the ROM opens the doors to China's Forbidden City!
Level 1, Canada Court
Ford Lounge: Check out the Ford Lounge to experience innovative technology, creativity and culture. 7-11 pm
Level 1, Rotunda
NOW Lounge: Snap a selfie in the NOW Lounge. #FNLROM and see it stream on the FNL Photo Wall. 7-11 pm
Here's how to score your sumptuous snacks and dashing drinks:
- You pay the vendors with ROMBucks, not with cash.
- Before FNL, you can pre-purchase ROMBucks from the Admissions Desk from 10 am to 4 pm daily - the fastest way to nab your noms.
- At FNL, you can buy ROMBucks at dedicated stations.
- ROMBucks cost $6 each. (We can't refund unused ROMBucks, but they're good for the whole season.)
(May we at the ROM just add: calories schmalories. Life is short and food is good. If you eat it up, dance it off! Then come back 3 weeks later and do it again.)
SAY CHEESE! By entering the ROM Friday Night Live premises you consent to having your image recorded for promotional use.
If you're a ROM Member, get free guaranteed entry to FNL for yourself and guests before 8 pm: Join the ticket holders' line and staff will print tickets for you at the Members Desk. Or, reserve and print early-bird online tickets at home. (Later entrance is based on capacity - but hey, we've got plenty of room!) You may bring as many guests as your membership level is entitled to.
ROM Members who are part of the ROM's Young Patrons Circle (YPC) have free access to all FNL events for up to four adults (including cardholders) per YPC membership.
Don't forget your Membership card!